What Are the 2023 Maserati Quattroporte Reviews Saying?
The 2023 Maserati Quattroporte price starts from $104,700. According to critics, it offers quite a powerful punch for the price. Of course, you want a car of this magnitude because it showcases the lavishness and style of Italian luxury. We’ve collected a few quotes from new Maserati Quattroporte reviews to help you decide if this performance sedan fits your lifestyle in Upper Saddle River.
- “The Maserati Quattroporte is clearly the choice for the non-conformist among ultra-luxury sedan, a segment dominated by the Mercedes-Benz S-Class. Ironically, the latest version of the Quattroporte (four-doors in Italian) takes a step toward normality. With Maserati being part of the Fiat Chrysler Group, Italian brio is now balanced with leveraging corporate assets.”
- “With one of the most head-turning designs in its class, the 2023 Maserati Quattroporte is a full-size luxury sedan that stands out among its rivals. The Audi A8 and the Mercedes-Benz S-class look stodgy in comparison to this curvaceous and chic Italian. To back up its fashionable appearance, the Quattroporte offers impressive performance thanks to multiple twin-turbo powertrain options, the most powerful of which pumps out 580 horsepower.”
- “Two twin-turbo engines are available: a 3.0-liter V-6 and a 3.8-liter V-8. Both sing lovely operatic tunes when hustled. Neither one will have buyers wishing for more passing power.”
- “The Quattroporte rewards enthusiast drivers with a firm suspension, agile handling, and well-weighted steering that’s both direct and communicative.”
- “The Ferrari-built engines are spectacular; the twin-turbo V-6 has an operatic exhaust note and plenty of thrust, and the V-8 never fades to the background like those in the Quattroporte’s competitors do. The Quattroporte is a riot in the handling department, too. If you ever decide to explore the limits of your six-figure luxury car, it’s what we called ‘banana-peel driftable’ at times if you turn off the traction control and get on the throttle.”
- “A common theme in full-size luxury sedans is conservative, restrained styling, but that’s not the case with the exotic Maserati Quattroporte. It has a distinct Italian flair setting it apart from rivals like the BMW 7 Series and Mercedes-Benz S-Class. This luxury sedan sounds as good as it looks with its Ferrari-derived V6 and V8 engine options, each of which features a pair of turbochargers. The Quattroporte is an Italian sports car with 4-door practicality.”
- “The Maserati Quattroporte doesn’t disappoint from behind the wheel, living up to the brand’s storied name. In testing all three Ferrari-derived engine configurations, we never got bored with any of them.”
- “…the Quattroporte benefits from comfortable seats, quality leathers, and several customizability options. A few premium interior material options include Zegna silk, an Alcantara headliner, Pieno Fiore leather, carbon fiber trim, and more.”
Find a Maserati Quattroporte for Sale at Performance Maserati of Whippany
Do you have additional questions about the Maserati Quattroporte reliability, reviews, performance specs, or features? Contact us at Performance Maserati or call 855-401-4868 to schedule your own Maserati Quattroporte road test at our dealership near Ramsey! Who knows? You might write your own Maserati Quattroporte GTS review when you’re done.
If you’re still deciding which model is right for you in Edison, our team can introduce you to the entire lineup of 2023 Maserati vehicles! If you’re ready to start the car-buying process today, apply for financing online and we’ll be in touch shortly.
More from Performance Maserati
When you’re searching for an SUV with race-like performance, there’s nothing like the 2023 Maserati Grecale. Offering ample cargo space, luxury amenities, and powertrains built to thrill, the new Grecale makes a statement on the Ramsey roads. But for those interested in performance, there’s one question that needs to be answered: How fast is…
The 2023 Maserati MC20 stands out from the Maserati lineup, drawing inspiration from the racetrack and delivering unmatched performance. While this street-legal race car is renowned for its exterior style and robust engines, Edison drivers will also be captivated by the Maserati MC20 interior. Explore what awaits you when you take the wheel of…
Just wait until you see the stunning interior for the new Ghibli. The Maserati Ghibli interior is stylish enough to enhance any Whippany commute, and the interior color options are quite attractive. In fact the Maserati Ghibli black interior is quite popular, which isn’t hard to understand once you see it in person. And…